Völlan/Lana bei Meran, Trentino-Südtirol
A MOUNTAIN OASIS WITH MEDITERRANEAN FLAIR
Surrounded by picturesque mountains, the ALPIANA RESORT in Völlan is the perfect place for your relaxing SPA and gourmet holidays. With a premium design that is defined by a combination of Alpine and Mediterranean flair, it offers a luxurious oasis of well-being, situated amid lush fruit gardens slightly above the South Tyrolean culture city Merano. Enjoy an easy-going and unique holiday experience in our SPA oasis with a distinctive view of beautiful North Italian vineyards.
There are numerous possibilities to get to know the sweet joie de vivre of southern life in Völlan and surroundings. Our guests are captivated by our perfect blend of a sustainable cuisine, an easy-going lifestyle and much time for luxurious relaxing.
The ALPIANA RESORT at a glance
- 17,000 m² Mediterranean park landscape featuring a pool garden with palm trees, herb and flower gardens, cosy corners and spacious swing beds
- 58 lovingly furnished stylish rooms and suites, of which 17 were remodelled to shine in the distinctive ALPIANA design
- Gourmet delight from dawn till dusk, featuring a rich breakfast buffet, lunch snacks, coffee and cakes in the afternoon as well as a multi-course dinner menu
- Spacious 2,000 m² SPA area on 3 floors with pools, a sauna paradise with 6 saunas on 2 floors, a relax oasis with the sky lounge “Mountain View” and much more
- Modern gym with a view of the gardens and high- tech appliances by Technogym
- Vitality and activity programmes with guides and support (indoor and outdoor), e.g. yoga, back gymnastics and aqua aerobics, Nordic Walking, and much more
- Guided hiking and biking tours
- “Green” gourmet delight with vegetarian and vegan offers
- E-smart car for adventurous excursions (to rent for a fee)
- Tesla Destination Charger and universal charging station for electronic cars
- Top modern e-mountain bikes
- Green Energy: heating is done almost exclusively with sustainable resources (pellets, solar energy and hydro-electric power)
- Green Building: the resort was built using mainly local and natural materials
OASIS OF RELAXATION IN SOUTH TYROL
The ALPIANA RESORT is geared towards sustainability. This approach resonates in every aspect of the hotel business, from sourcing food in an eco-friendly way to providing sustainable wellness delights in our luxurious 2,000 m² SPA area. Enjoy pure relaxation on ALPIANA SPA’s 3 floors with the following SPA HIGHLIGHTS:
- Unique pool area with 5 pools (570 m² water surface)
- Indoor pool (31°C) with passage to the outdoor infinity pool (32°C)
- Nature pool with invigorating mineral water (heated by the sun)
- Heart-shaped brine bath pool (33°C, adults only)
- Beauty and wellness treatments for enhanced health, vitality and natural beauty; whole body massages, detox treatments, body exfoliations, SPA rituals, face treatments, manicure, pedicure, and much more.
Inspired by nature, designed by man. Measuring 17,000 m², the spacious gardens of our ALPIANA RESORT will be the pleasant centre of your holiday. Palm trees, pergolas, flower and herb gardens, swing beds, lounge corners, playfully designed spaces and romantic retreats create a scenery of intense serenity and relaxation. Against a unique mountain backdrop, gently embedded in the heart of the hotels, you will find space, fresh air, comfort and wellbeing in our paradise garden. It’s the perfect place to bathe, to rest, to read, to relax and to enjoy with every fibre of your being.
GOURMET DELIGHT IN OUR ALPIANA RESORT
Culinary delight has found a new home: Our new restaurant ALPIANIUM offers a symbiosis of Alpine gourmet delight and Mediterranean lightness. Breakfast, lunch or gourmet dinner, our guests enjoy a well-rounded offer from dawn till dusk.
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Rich breakfast buffet from 7.30 to 10.30 am
- Breakfast corner for morning athletes in the SPA area (from 7.00 am)
- Lunch: a wide selection of Antipasti and salads from the buffet as well as delicious pasta dishes from our show kitchen from 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm
- Homemade cakes and strudels from 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- Coffee, tea, homemade juices and mineral water from the juice bar from 1.00 pm to 5 pm
- Evenings: gourmet menu from 7.00 pm to 8.30 pm; wide selection of regional, Italian, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free dishes and eventful thematic evenings
- Juices, teas, South Tyrolean apples and dried fruits in ALPIANA SPA
- ALPIANA Bistro: à la carte lunch restaurant with delicious snack from the region (for a fee)
Naturally green & vegan
Dedicated to a green and eco-friendly lifestyle, our Green Luxury, Gourmet & SPA RESORT ALPIANA strives to provide our guests with sustainable luxury and gourmet delights. The gourmet cuisine concept relies upon sustainable delicacies from regional natural and healthy products. For Mr Nussbaumer and Family Margesin, cooking stands for responsibility, and so the products used are sourced mainly from local providers and fair trade.
Especially the vegetarian and vegan food creations are distinguished by this environmentally friendly approach. Fresh, colourful and diverse, the veggie and vegan offers in ALPIANA RESORT are defined by the season. Only fresh and seasonal vegetables will find their way into our kitchen, because freshness is more than a promise!
Raw food diet available
Lactose free diet available
Gluten free diet available
Breakfast available, Half board available, Full board available
Biological care products
Allergy friendly rooms
Accessible for disabled people
Internet connection available
Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation, Tai Chi / Qigong, Cycling, Hiking, Winter sports, Golf
Spoken language(s): English, German, Italian
Number of rooms: 60
Price per room from: 164 EUR
For prices and availability please use the booking request or visit the website of the hotel.
Address / Contact
Propst Wieser Weg 30
39011 Völlan/Lana bei Meran
Phone: +39 0473 568 033
Booking request / message to hotel
Please use this form to send a message or request to a Vegan Welcome hotel.
The request will directly reach the hotel.
Spoken language(s): English, German, Italian