Hardly a hotel. More like your home.
In a most beautiful valley at the “end of the world”, embraced by the Rätikon mountains, which seem to touch the sky itself, this wonderful location radiates peace. Here there is no access for hectic, negative stress, or foreign influences.
Unspoiled nature, idyllic side valleys, lonely paths, sensitively designed pistes and cross-country ski runs support harmony between man and nature. This is our home.
For a green spring. A summer full of flowers. A golden autumn. And a white winter.
The Valavier Active Resort is high amongst the leading Spa Hotels of the world.
Valavier at a glance
- 61 alpine, stylish rooms & suites
- The Valavier hotel and spa is an interplay between beautifully traditional handcrafted work along with tasteful contemporary design.
- Hand in hand with high-quality food, we offer you an exciting culinary journey ranging from the traditional to the modern.
- Variety plays an important role in Valavier. Our restaurant areas range from small and intimate to wedding party size.
Nature gives us what we need, from the silence of the mountains to a positive life attitude.
We support your well-being materially in our wellness area.
Let yourself be carried away by the power of the Alps.
- Breakfast from 07.30h – 10.30h, the best in the Brandnertal!
The breakfasts we offer are hearty, easy, regional, international, hot, cold, healthy, fresh, vegan, organic section, lactose-free, gluten-free.
- Live Cooking – face to face.
Lunch buffet from 12.00h – 14.30h.
Two soups to choose from, large salad bar with changing toppings, a classic main course and a vegan alternative.
Bread station with daily changing spreads. Fruit selection.
- Small deserts avalaible from 14.30h – 16.00h from our in house bakery.
- Garden room: on hot days, salads and snacks from 12.00h – 16.00h.
All day Grander revitalized water from the fountain at the buffet.
- Dinner: from 18.00h – 20.30h a sumptuous six course Menu selection.
Two soups to choose from, salad bar, starter served or from the buffet, and sorbet.
Four main courses to choose from, also vegan, and classic Austrian.
Two desserts to choose from, or served from the buffet.
A stone pine-wood carafe containing Grander water is available with dinner at your table.
- From 21.00h regional cheese board with homemade chutneys and homemade bread at the bar.
Some courses are available in buffet form, in the Live Cooking area.
- Special menus for allergy sufferers and guests with food intolerances are available on request.
Enjoy your chosen ambience in our different restaurants, a well-stocked bar or experience regionality with the Meyers at “Meyers Speis”.
Our herbal garden guarantees fresh, authentic and tasty cuisine.
Our Wellness & Spa at a glance
- Six different saunas: Biosauna, steam bath, Physiotherm cabin, marine climate cabin, Swiss stone pine sauna and hay sauna with an outdoor nude sauna area are all at your disposal with daily changed aroma infusion flavours.
- Five treatment rooms for massage, Ayurveda and cosmetic treatments, including our own wellness receptionist giving specialist product advice.
- Four rest areas including our “Room of Silence”.
- Sensual terrace with barefoot path.
- Modern fitness lounge with panoramic view and renowned Technogym cardio equipment
- Sky bath (31°C) overlooking the roofs of Brand with sun terrace and view to Schesaplana.
- Outdoor pool heated all year round (30°C).
- Children’s pool (32°C) with water slide.
- The Alvier natural swimming lake is only a stone’s throw away.
- Barefoot path and Kneipp water health facility.
- Your free wellness bag is in the room and ready for use. A bathrobe, slippers, wellness towel and a high-quality hamam towel for your wellness visit.
- Grander water from the tap to the pool.
- Unique herbal Teas made by the local BioTeaque facility in Chiemgau. Fruit basket and light finger food for snacks.
- 3500m² paradise garden with sun loungers, shade areas, relaxation zones, equipped with high-quality designer furniture.
The sauna and wellness area is open for children under 16 until 14.00 hrs.
From 14.00 the sauna and wellness area is reserved for adult guests.
Raw food diet available
Lactose free diet available
Gluten free diet available
Breakfast available, Full board available
Built following ecological principles
Vegan care products
Allergy friendly rooms
Internet connection available
Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation, Cooking courses, Horse riding, Cycling, Hiking, Climbing, Winter sports, Golf
Spoken language(s): English, German, Italian
Number of rooms: 61
Price per room from: 128 EUR
- incl. full board
Address / Contact
6708 Brand, Austria
Phone: +43 5559 217
Booking request / message to hotel
Please use this form to send a message or request to a Vegan Welcome hotel.
The request will directly reach the hotel.
To Valavier Aktivresort
Spoken language(s): English, German, Italian